Tuesday 11 February 2014

Home Style, Simplicity in Mallorca

I think it's all about the view in this home in sunny Mallorca; the view and the gorgeous sense of airiness and light that abounds from every floor to ceiling window treated with floaty sheer floor length curtains.

And the pool... need I say more?

But what about the wood panelled wall in the dining area with the blonde wood table and chairs... nope, it's the elegant dark wood of the kitchen cabinets.

I can't decide - a simple hideaway in Mallorca with just enough decoration so as not to take away from the hillside vantage point.

Gorgeous.







More images via Trendland

2 comments:

Liz said...

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE HELEN.
LOVE THAT KITCHEN CABINETRY.
VERY STREAMLINED, NO HANDLES AND OF COURSE IT'S BLACK!

Lisa Hjalt said...

Can I just have one day in that chair enjoying the sun while reading? Please!
(It's rainy and windy in my part of the world and it's beginning to annoy the core of my being.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...