Thursday 2 October 2014

Home Style...Urban Refinement

Just a little bit of refinement in an urban setting for this apartment.  Bare honey coloured floor, loads of natural light and some simple and stylish knick knacks to furnish the place.

Eames chairs around the oval table, a compact Poggenpohl kitchen with an amazing marble splashback, Poulsen floor lamps and a mix of decorator bits that add some character to the simple and pared back lines of this home.

It's just so simple really and so soothing don't you think?

Forgive me, I have not a clue where this one is located and my translating skills failed me here!  But you want to give it a go, click on link below; let me know how you fair!











1 comment:

Classiq said...

Beautiful floors and white walls, that's the perfect canvas for decorating a room. And if there is enough space and plenty of natural light, then I couldn't ask for more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...