Wednesday 29 August 2012

Simplicity is Key ... the gown


You see, sometimes the purity of white in a soft, sinuous textile just does it...Transforms the mannequin into an elegant, style maven.  Matched with turquoise drop earrings, a soft grecian style bun and luscious embellished clutch, this body conscious dress just soothes the senses.

Here Emma Stone is photographed in a Narcisco Rodriguez gown at the recent Tony Awards.

And yes, you don't have to be heavily endowed to wear this well!

I love this picture...



Image via Fashionologie



5 comments:

classiq said...

She is so graceful. Beautiful and impeccably dressed. I love this photo too. :)

Audrey said...

Beautiful, she wear this fabolous gown with so much grace and style. The clutch and the earrings added something extra to it.

Ps. I'm well thanks Helen, enjoying my time off from work!!
Audreyx

C said...

I love the dress! She is super elegant and always wears flattering pieces! Loooove this one in particular!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dress.
She's one of my favourite young talents, so elegant and yet has that fun sparkle.

Neda said...

I really like her style. The dress is beautiful and the accessories and hair really bring it all together. So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...