Wednesday 31 October 2012

In keeping with the Halloween spirit (no pun intended!), a little other-wordly photo shoot by Ben Toms for Russian Vogue Nov 2012 edition.  More images via FGR here.

If I was going to a Halloween party, I'd like this inspiration; kind of reminds me of Miss Havisham from Great Expecations; the veil, the remnants of a wedding dress, waiting for my betrothed.

I also quite like the idea of dressing up as Karl Lagerfeld... the powdered hair, the shades, the suit; I can see it, can you?

What's the best outfit you've dressed in for a party?



Dress Vivienne Westwood



6 comments:

classiq said...

It's hard to choose the best outfit I've dressed in for a party, but I know how I would like to dress one day: in a tuxedo(low-cut jacket and no jewelry around my neck), high heels and a masquerade mask. xo

Helen@thestyleSchedule said...

Sounds gorgeous Ada!

fashionsensitive said...

I think I will go for the 20's Charleston dancer, I just love that period, it was "my dream golden age" :))))) even though Miss Havisham and Great Expectations is an old love of mine and I can change my mind if I find the perfect trashed wedding dress. Have a fabulous day, Helen :*

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to a Halloween party in years ... many years ... but I love the idea of going as Karl Lagerfeld. That's just hilarious!

I like Ada's sophisticated idea but I think I'd go for something crazy, choose some historic figure and really go all the way.

Audrey said...

Here in Holland we are not so familiar with Halloween, but I like it. The veil makes it all so mysterious over the beautiful dress. Love it Helen!xx

Anonymous said...

hermes belts
golden goose sneakers
yeezy supply
off white jordan
yeezy boost 350
chrome hearts online store
bape clothing
yeezy
supreme clothing
nike kyrie 5

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...