Tuesday 25 June 2013

Home Style, Decked In Wood

This spacious summer home takes a wood theme to the extreme both inside and out.  Spacious, modern and light filled it boasts open family living, study or work nooks and a fabulous modern kitchen bathed in natural light coming through the ceiling height windows.

As wooden products and indeed, wooden look finishes (on tiles and textiles) gain popularity, this home has trumped them all with the interior, from floor to ceiling (literally) covered in wood.

The grey hue is minimal, tonal and soothing and as a holiday home I like it's no fuss vibe; but for me, I'd need a bit of colour with artwork and textiles perhaps making an introduction throughout if I was to live here 24/7.

I believe it's a Danish home so, the wood is a definite change from the 'all white' look of most scandinavian homes.

Do you like?








All images Karsten Damstedt
Via BoBedre

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...