Thursday 7 June 2012

Perfect time for a holiday... Mykonos

We've heard of pop up fashion shops, pop up jewellery shops, pop up cafes, pop up bakeries,...  well how about a pop up hotel!  And if you're going to go down the road of a hotel, then why not in Mykonos in the sun?  Oh how I wish I was winging it there now...

If you want an authentic experience in the Cyclades then this is offers you just that as your best option.  We all know Mykonos is well known as a party island but this designer accommodation allows for a sophisticated laid back approach to island hopping.  Sure you can still party with the best of them (if you're up for it) at any one of the islands bars and restaurants, but you can also luxuriate in some beautiful bohemian inspired surrounds.

The look is rustic and refined; the views reviving and soothing... it's just understated luxe - you know, don't scream about it, just enjoy it!

"Its like visiting the summer home of your coolest friend..." - the photos tell the story.


More images at San Giorgo website here.






4 comments:

C said...

OOOOOh I cant wait to leave on a gettaway like this one (not this year though, Sienna is too small...) Mikonos sounds perfect for a summer escapade!
xoxoxoxoxoxox

classiq said...

I wish I were in that hammock right now. :) Thank you for the day dreaming. :)

Neda said...

Wow, this looks amazing. Interesting concept too. I've never been to such a rustic resort and something like this has really been on my mind lately. Looks like total relaxation! xx

Audrey said...

A great escape!! give me the hammock and i try to achieve this at my place!!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...