Friday 16 August 2013

In The Schedule

What a beautiful day it is today; the sun is shining, the blossoms are appearing, the morning was spent at the salon (some ME time!) and it's all good... this all bodes well for the weekend, pottering around the house and maybe start thinking about a spring cleaning schedule; but I might get the chance to stop a moment and go through some reading - here's what I found this week...




+ The beautiful Amber Heard is profiled in this week's Net-A-Porter magazine; all seductive, cool and sophisticated ... read more here.





+  How cute are these littlies?...Charlotte Olympia has directed her attention towards toddler shoes with all their sweetness ... I love the little theme behind the advertising too... more images via Vogue UK here.



+ One of my favourite sofas, the casual and inviting Tufty Time from B&B Italia..  if I had one I'd style it in a bright, well lit home covered in neon bright cushions too, just like this home via Bo Bedre.





+ I remember a time when print advertising in glossy mags was the way to go for advertising, but these days it's all about facebook, twitter, instagram, and film.  Well when the customer feels an instant connection to a brand and it's 'story' it makes sense that fashion films are so popular and on the rise.  Take a look at the Top 10 Fashion Films according to Business of Fashion here.  I'm so in love with these Prada sunglasses appearing in their fashion film.. 



Hope you all enjoy a lovely weekend...





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...