Tuesday 4 February 2014

Chic Chick... Claudia Schiffer

I gotta say, Claudia is looking fabulous these days - did time just stand still for her?  ... Popping up in last week's issue of The Edit, on the cover of Vogue Germany, and getting a gig as Executive Producer on her husbands new movie.

I'm wondering whether she'll walk down a Chanel catwalk for Karl soon?

When you've got it, you'll always have it...

Watch this little video of Claudia talking about her style here... she looks so now and fabulous - I'm a fan too.





2 comments:

Lisa Hjalt said...

Time standing still for her? I think you're on to something!

Classiq said...

I often wonder if time stood still for her too. :) She looks incredible, and yes, why not walking for a Chanel show again?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...