Tuesday 22 April 2014

A Fresh Vibrant Start

A fresh start to the week ahead with this fun, fresh, spring look from Korean Vogue with Karlie Kloss on the cover, channelling a very laid-back, disco, late 70's/early 80's vibe.

Doesn't it take you back?  The flick in the hair, the vibrant makeup, those fun cherry earrings (I used to have a brooch that looked exactly like these!).

With a crazy week just gone and a busy long weekend for Easter, I'm looking forward to a fresh start this week.

Have a fun week!






Photography Sebastian Kim
Via

2 comments:

Classiq said...

I love love love the late 70's/ early 80s vibe and her hair style is gorgeous!

Longuette said...

yes, the 80s are back!
actually I had the same pair of earrings in the 80s.....
but I prefer to leave them ion that decade.....

Love, Ylenia from Longuette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...