Friday 18 July 2014

In The Schedule

The rains have gone, the sun is shining, the weekend is nearly here. 

All is well for a quiet one, and some internet reading...





+  Colour blocked.. I'm thinking of adding a little more colour into my wardrobe come spring and I have noticed a lot more reds and purples coming through editorials so I took some inspiration from this feature in Marie Claire Brazil July 2014 issue.  Photography by Tiago Molinos.  Personally I'm not a fan of red on me, so I'll stick to blue!




+  Take a look at the new Camilla and Marc Spring Summer 14/15 collection; clean lines, simple shapes, a modern minimalist approach via Vogue Aus here.  I think this is the most beautiful white tux blazer!




+  Wow, check out that view.  Imagine sitting back in your sofa relaxing while the windows/doors slide open and into a cavity in the wall to give you that seamless inside/outside feel.  The blue water of the sea beyond does help a little bit too!  More images of his sophisticated home in Malibu via AD.




+ A great start up story for 'negative' underwear via Cool Hunting here.



+  Luscious... this website will have you drooling at these images of sweets, treats and bakes that seem to have effortlessly appeared before your very eyes.  From the kitchen tops at Nectar and Stone in Melbourne.  And if you are more a savoury and than a sweet tooth, I'm sure the photographs will leave a smile on your face too.


Enjoy your weekend.


2 comments:

Audrey said...

I hope the weekend is a good one so far Helen!
Love love the white blazer. Great with a simple T. Great style!xx

Audrey said...

I hope the weekend is a good one so far Helen!
Love love the white blazer. Great with a simple T. Great style!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...