Wednesday 29 February 2012

A shady past...

Where has the sun gone?  No really, on the weekend I was relaxing the time away under the shade in the back yard while sipping on some iced tea and today - brrrr, out comes the cardi.  Whilst not as chilly as the northern hemisphere I'm sure,  I'm a bit miffed to have been short-changed on a little vitamin D.

Oh well, at least the garden will be growing as fervently as if it were on a tropical island with this rain.  Hope you're having a great hump day!  (Can't you just see yourself under this shady palm tree reclining on a beach chair...?)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, I can see myself under that tree ... sigh!

I hope you get your sun back but I also hope we get some sun over here ;-)

classiq said...

That would be me all happy about spring finally arriving. Hope the rest of your week will be sunny. :)
Ada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...