Friday 23 March 2012

In your schedule...

Let's spend sometime catching up on the past week and schedule in some reading over the weekend -


+  With a gorgeous editorial featuring Kate Moss for VogueUs shot by Tim Walker (ooh, those lace booties!); via rdujour.



+  And then her 10 seconds featured with Stella McCartney on an upcoming episode of AbFab (which I love!) via fashionetc.



+  Do you juice in the mornings?  Why not try these suggestions for a boost viewed on TableTonic.



+  A look at Tom Ford's Fall 2012 lookbook - all strong, sexy and very very wearable! via fashionologie.



+  Take a look inside this chic and arty Paris (of course) apartment;  via automatism



+  And finally, but not the end by any means (we hope), the final instalment of Garance Dore's  'Pardon My French' .  Which goes to show - a girl is a girl, is a girl, the world over because when you get your girlfriends all together over brunch and discuss clothes - it becomes a very chic affair.  (I must have got my invitation to brunch mixed up?!)



Have superb weekend everyone!




4 comments:

C said...

The KM shots for Vogue styled by Grace Coddignton are everywhere these days!
never seen this show you mention (AB FAB?) I'll have to check out!
Have a lovely weekend , sweetie!!!!

classiq said...

Great links, Helen! I loved the Stella-Kate episode, so funny, and thank you for the look at Tom Ford's Fall 2012 lookbook. Have been waiting for that one. I wonder whether we will see any other celebrity in the white dress and cape Gwyneth wore at the Oscars. I don't think anyone can wear that look better. Fresh-juices, my favourite drinks, so thank you for the tip. Have a wonderful weekend! xo
Ada

Audrey said...

Love your links!

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

I love that Kate Moss editorial by Tim Walker - he is a creative genius! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...