Tuesday 3 April 2012

Words at the table, Adore April/May issue

Here is the April/May issue of Adore where you will find dining rooms and interiors, New York boutique accommodation if you're planning a trip, stylish bloggers and their tips and generally all manner of things for the home.  

I fancy this dining room below with the tripod lamp and the artwork and clean bright light ... kind a reminds me of the Stephen Sprouse for LV look made popular a few years ago now.  


Adore, April/May '12 /  USHarpersBazaar, July'02


5 comments:

C said...

I gotta make myself a painting lie this one! Its the coolest thing ever , specially if you can customize it!
Have a lovely day sweetie!!!!!!

classiq said...

what a lovely collage! :)

Neda said...

I love that space...it's got that black/white/wood combo that I love so much!! Off to check out that magazine. :)

Meta Musings said...

i am so inspired by this!

xx

Anonymous said...

love that collage, these two images are simply fabulous together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...