Wednesday 25 July 2012

Sizzling

A little bit cotton, a little bit linen and and a whole lotta of sexiness.  The perfect dress to keep you cool on a hot summer's day is hard to find, but these options top the list for me.

I love the little black strappy number with the scarf tied just so; the beautiful grey tiered grecian look and of course the sassiness of Caroline Issa in that multicoloured knee length dress with the two toned pumps.

Just let your hair down in its natural state, swish on some lip gloss and out the door you go  - shoulders back, big confident strides and a beautiful smile - perfect!

Yahoo.... spring is just around the corner... well, err... sort of!







All images Tommy Ton for Style.com



4 comments:

classiq said...

Beautiful dress in the second photo. I'm glad I'm making great use of all my dresses this summer. The warm weather will go well into autumn, fortunately. :)

C said...

Im soooo wearing dresses this summer! Its the only thing I fit in after the pregnancy! LOL!

Neda said...

Great looks! I love the last one especially...so unique and simple.

Lady Melbourne said...

There is nothing like photos of Europe in summer to get you planning your wardrobe for the coming warmer months. I love your choices :)
LM
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...