Wednesday 24 October 2012

Lady Dior, episode 3

Aah Lady Dior, you've done it again...

Marion Cotillard in some stills from the latest episode of her adventures wearing Dior...this time it's vintage Dior - original, haute, and classy... can you believe this was considered 'shocking' in its time?.

View the latest instalment over at the Dior website here.

A great representation of timeless fashion - I wanna be a A Dior Bombshell too!

PS:  I love that great matte red lip.









Image 1, illustration by me
Image 2, 3, 4, 5 - stills from Dior documentary

6 comments:

fashionsensitive said...

I have just watched the movie, it is so beautiful, Helen, I like her so much and you are right, that red lipstick does complete the appearance. Well, I always said "Dior is Dior", there is nothing more beautiful...Thank you for sharing. :*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful illustration, Helen!
I still haven't watched the new episode. I'll take care of that today.

Neda said...

Oh my gosh, they really know how to get a girl's attention!!

C said...

seriously Helen...SELL THOSE DRAWINGS ASAP! LOL!
Marion is the perfect lady, seriously, it doesnt get better than this...

classiq said...

Beautiful illustration, Helen! I love the matte red lip too. :)

Audrey said...

Oh this is such a great illustration! what a delightful match with the second image Helen. Loving the color combinations you use for this! Just beautiful Helen, beautiful!!!!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...