Thursday 6 December 2012

Home Style, Colourful Townhouse in New York


Knock on the door and let yourself in... you'll find me in the walled garden out back under the dappled shade.  

Make your way through the myriad of rooms and alcoves painted in harmonious aqua, turquoise, kingfisher blue, peacock and jade.  Help yourself to a drink from the bar table in the sitting room near the window with a view.   

And later we'll adjourn to my favourite room with the jade banquette seating and colourful artworks.  A little nook just for me.

See you soon.

Hope you're enjoying your week- isn't this just a beautiful colour filled home?








All images via Designer SR Gambrel.

6 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

Rich colours, welcoming bar, cosy spaces - what's not to fall in love with here?

Neda said...

I can just see myself enjoying a lovely breakfast in the first photo...gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

one of my favourite designers, love that guy!

Liz said...

Not my usual colour pallette but I love all of these colourful rooms. I will be seated on the turquoise chesterfield in the 2nd photo with a drink in hand of course!

fashionsensitive said...

I love to see a colored house, I just feel like home when I see one, especially that mint choice, is sublime! Have a lovely weekend :*

classiq said...

A walled garden, how I would love to have that adjacent to our apartment. Have a great weekend, Helen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...