Monday 24 February 2014

Monday Routine

After a weekend of outdoors activities, perhaps too much sun and catching up with friends, I'm looking forward to a quiet but routine week ahead.

I'm actually a fan of routine, I like to think it keeps my life in order and I am a creature of habit.  But sometimes the word 'routine' lends itself to something a little humdrum, or boring, or something lacking sparkle...

So to the routine of the week, I share the images below of the Neiman Marcus Spring 2014 campaign photographed by Andreas Sojdin; here's some sparkle for the week ahead and your weekly routine...

Pretty...







Photographs Andreas Sojdin
Via

2 comments:

Audrey said...

oh my I have too much of a routine during the week, boring!! but we have too! so I won't complain! ha. So the weekends (too short!) squeezing every minute out of i to keep it for myself oh and well…my boyfriend!Lol.
Beautiful images! have a lovely routine week Helenxx

Classiq said...

I like routine too, it keeps me focused, but being on your own and running your own business means a lot of unpredictable and challenging things every single day, and I do like this mixture, it's motivating. Love the blouse in the first shot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...