Tuesday 24 June 2014

Far, Far North

Just a quick entry today; no time to chat... I'm relaxing in the sunshine and humidity in Far North tropical Queensland this week!

I know, I know... it's just been so cold, windy and stormy in Melbourne there was only one thing for it! Escape.

I've got the sunnies, I've got some shade for the middle of the day and I've got a stylish cover-up.  This all goes hand in hand with a cheese platter, fresh seafood daily and a glass of white wine.  There might even be a slight tan before I go home next week!

Enjoy your week...






1 & 2 - Mayara Rubik for Vogue Mexico June 2014
3 - Jessica Hart by Chris Colls for The Edit

2 comments:

Classiq said...

Enjoy your sunny escape, Helen! It's warm and beautiful here. :)

Ran's blog said...

Thanks ffor the post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...