Tuesday 3 June 2014

A lovely treat

I love the presentation of this Aesop Sonority gift set; isn't it beautiful.  Such luxe products placed in an simple matte tin box.

The Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash and Hand Balm are a godsend for my dry hands and the Geranium Leaf Body Wash and Rind Concentrate Body Balm soothe and refresh the skin.  

And the aroma... sublime... citrusy, refreshing, subtle and floral all in one.  I think I can even smell rosewater somewhere in the cleanser (which I love!).

Lucky ole me!

A gift from the girls...thank you!






I caught up with some girlfriends last week and we had a delicious lunch at Chin Chin in the City.  A girly catch up over aromatic curries, jasmine rice, fabulous roti and crispy barramundi... all so good.  The glass of Rose was pretty good too!

Sometimes you need to treat yourself during the working week don't you think?




All photos by me


3 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

Ah…another Aesop convert….it is the BEST stuff! And that geranium body balm is probably my favourite product…just the scent of it alone is sublime, let alone how soft it makes one's skin.

And Chin Chin….sigh…i still haven't managed to be patient enough to get in there to eat yet…the wait is always so long on Friday nights when I have attempted. But maybe lunch is better? You must be onto something good!

Classiq said...

What a lovely gift, Helen! A fun get-together with the girls during the working week? Yes, that sounds great!

Lisa Hjalt said...

Enjoy this wonderful present, Helen! That food … no words needed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...