Monday 2 June 2014

Well dressed Monday

Hit the refresh button.. it's the start of a new week ahead.

I've had a busy weekend just gone; between visiting family, dinner with friends, a birthday party, and finishing off a bespoke garment order, it's been a bit hectic (none of that time to curl up on the sofa as I had imagined!).

But nothing we girls can't handle, right.  Weaving in out of family and social events with ease and a casual air, that's just what we do as we keep everyone moving along, happy, fed and staying positive.

Let's keep moving along into the new week with this lovely editorial from the pages of UK Vogue that I found via Keep It Chic.   Softly suited, elongated silhouettes and a neutral palette make for easy work wear.  Click on the link to see more beautiful outfits.

And a peek into my workroom below, with a shot of the finished garment I mentioned... 









2- photo by me
    Black Silk Crossover Wrap Blouse

2 comments:

Classiq said...

What a perfectly undone look! Oh, and I'm so enjoying the sneak peek into your work room, Helen!

Audrey said...

Beautiful garment Helen, love the peek into your workspace. Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...