Monday 18 August 2014

Monday Classic

Yesterday I spent the afternoon outdoors with layers of knitwear only as my barrier against the breeze (I didn't think it was going to be so chilly); but what I really needed was a fabulous camel coat like the one in the first image.

Hip length, to the ankle or mid calf, either way a topper in a luxe wool is something that is needed in every woman's wardrobe and that will carry through numerous winters.  This is called a 'Classic'!

It looks equally chic with a spot of leopard, an all over black, cool denim or white leather sneakers.  There you have it, I've just covered evening looks, for the office and weekend.  This is called 'Versatile'!

I've taken to cinching the waist with a belt over a blazer or coat also.

Step aside chilly winds... I'm ready for the freeze.






Photography Joachim Mueller Ruchholtz
Harpers Bazaar UK, Sept 2014

1 comment:

Classiq said...

Could I have a fabulous camel coat with ballet flats, please? Ageless and so chic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...