Monday 9 February 2015

New Monday Feeling

Wow, how the time has flown... after having a break from blogging for a good chunk of January and February I think I'm ready to come back and share some thoughts, images, ideas and drawings.  A good break does wonders so I hope you will continue to pop in and say hi.

I feel recharged, I feel inspired, I feel happy, I feel ready... and although I can't possibly achieve this fabulous perfectly aligned cartwheel like Karlie Kloss below... well, that's pretty much the vibe I'm feeling.  I want to live in the moment and relax my mind, I want to smile more, I want to speak with friends often, and I just want to enjoy the moment.

I hope that inspires you to cartwheel through the week ahead (even if it's just mentally not physically!)...

Loving the silver plisse skirt and those ballet inspired slippers too!





Photo Patrick Demarchelier
Vogue US December 2014

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Hi Helen! you make me smile!! so good to read about your positive energy right now! hold on to this!!!

The Style Schedule said...

Thanks Audrey. Good to hear from you! Hoping the positivity lasts for a long time... well let's see if we can make through a grey winter after a couple of months anyway. Just enjoying the warmer weather right now:)

Classiq said...

Welcome back, Helen! It's wonderful to feel you so rejuvenated.

Anonymous said...

golden goose
bape
off white
goyard tote bag
goyard outlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...