Tuesday 1 January 2013

The Day After...

Welcome to the New Year... today I will be relaxing around the home and taking it easy after last night's celebrations.

I'll wear my gold sequin encrusted gown (with just a hint of 20s flapper-esque) and put together my thoughts and aspirations for the new year ahead, and then I'll take some time to appreciate all that is current in my life too.

May your day be golden and filled with relaxation, appreciation and big plans & excitement for the year ahead - all whilst dressed in your finest.


'Ring out the old,
Ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells across the snow;
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, Ring in the true'
Alfred, Lord Tennyson



Ph Mikael Wardhana



3 comments:

Audrey said...

Happy New Year Helen!xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Helen!

I'll raise your gold sequin encrusted gown with a pair of grey pyjama trousers ;-)

fashionsensitive said...

Happy New Year to you, too (a little late). I am already in love with your flapper sequins dress :*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...