Thursday 14 March 2013

Softly, softly does it...

Nothing says summery wardrobe than a wisp of silk or flowing chiffon, and although were supposed to be in the midst of Autumn here, the sun hasn't let up and that means I still have several weeks to go before the layering begins.

In the meantime, I can search out summery florals, patterns and motifs on transparent bases of barely there gauze, like these images captured by photographer Zoltan Tombor on model Natalia Siodmiak for Grazia Italy - Gucci, Etro, Missoni, Dior... let's enjoy summer a little bit longer.











1 comment:

fashionsensitive said...

I like the last pink dress best Helene! I found an amazing silk yellow blouse with small floral prints at Benetton and I think it has to be mine :))) like you said, flowing silk is the best and if it has a little bit of color, I hear the little devil on my left shoulder saying "take it now, now!" :)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...