Wednesday 11 June 2014

Home Style, Creative in Stockholm

What an entrance hey?  I just love a double door entrance...it's the wow effect in this artistic and creative laden home in Stockholm.

Styled with mid century furniture and props and bits (the owner is a set & prop stylist after all), it presents as a warm, cosy and liveable home (gorgeous styling not withstanding!).

I love the character in the mouldings and stunning parquetry flooring; the soft grey marble splashback in the kitchen and the lighting fixtures throughout are pretty amazing too.

Hmmm, I wonder what temperature it is in Stockholm this time of year?

More photos via Yellowtrace here.










1 comment:

Classiq said...

Oooh, I like that colour palette in the entrance hallway. Not something I would go for in my own home, but I like it nonetheless. Everything makes sense here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...